One of the UK's leading planning consultancies is undergoing a major expansion across their offices nationwide. You'll be joining them as a London based Senior Town Planner, working on a wide variety of projects. You'll take on a range of major and minor clients yourself while being the go to consultant for big clients. You will also work on a number of projects involving strategic housing land supply.
Role & Company:
* This role is well suited for someone with around 4 years post qualification experience. You'll undertake planning research & analysis, draft reports & prepare planning applications, liaising with clients and exerting influence through your knowledge. There are also a good number of projects involving strategic housing land supply - you will need to bring some expertise to these. You'll work across a number of teams and projects, allowing you to learn from multiple Directors, while mentoring & supporting a variety of teams of junior members of staff. As such, there will be significant opportunities for you to develop your career further.
* A long established consultancy, you'll be working in their central London offices. After a recent move, their offices are vibrant, fresh and based in the heart of the city. They have an enviable client list and an exciting business plan - this is the perfect time to join as they continue to grow and enhance the careers of their staff.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Commercially minded - with bulk of experience from in the private sector.
* Around 4 years' experience, preferably in the private sector.
* Expertise working on strategic housing land supply projects.
Senior Town Planner - London - Strategic Housing Land Supply - Excellent Salary & Benefits - Consultancy - Development Planning - Major Projects