An award winning planning consultancy are looking for a Senior Town Planner to further expand their Birmingham team. With offices nationwide you will work across a wide variety of sectors delivering projects as part of multiple teams on projects around the country. This is an excellent company renowned for its staff development and career opportunities.
Role & Company:
* Senior Town Planner opportunity working on a wide variety of projects across a number of sectors. Your focus will be on developments in the West Midlands, but you'll work across the UK.
* Guide complex applications through the UK planning system.
* Research reports for wider internal and external distribution.
* Award winning consultancy, well known for its supportive nature and ability to develop & train its workforce
* With offices nationwide, this company is looking to expand in key cities outside the capital. There will likely be future options to move to other offices.
* With a focus on hot desking, this company values all its staff working in multiple teams across projects.
* Vibrant office space in heart of Birmingham.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Preferably an MRTPI or working towards it. This company will support any progress towards attaining your APC.
* Relevant town planning degree.
* Minimum 3 years' experience post qualification, with some private sector expertise. To qualify for the upper echelon of the salary band you will need more experience.
Senior Town Planner - Birmingham - Complex Projects - Wide Variety of Developments - Fun Team, Vibrant Office Space - MRTPI