My client is a multi-disciplinary independent consultancy that works on some of the largest domestic and international projects in the world.
They are looking for self-motivated and ambitious people with a "can do" attitude and experience in the both the private and public sector clients. The position is for a project manager, tasked with the delivery of small and medium sized projects. You will me direct contact for some of the established clients but will also be supported in delivering new business. They have a fantastic benefits scheme that includes pension, health, flexible working, career development paths and a bonus system.
Technical experience and skills, with a solid grounding in transportation planning for public and/or private sector clients, and likely to consist of a mix of:
* Planning policy, transport assessments or development control.
* Multi-Modal Transport Modelling
* Scheme Appraisal
* Transport Economics
* Transport Surveys
* Traffic Engineering
* An ability to conceptualise and articulate a path that will transform a local problem or issue into a set of options and evidence for consideration through to outline design.
You will be expected to manage project teams and undertake the day to day Client liaison and management on projects but you must have some essential skills listed below
* Degree equivalent level qualification in a relevant subject
* Knowledge of analytical software programs such as ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRANSYT, the TRICS database.
Transport planning / Transport Assessments / Transport Policy / Traffic Engineering / Transport Modelling /