My client is looking to speak to an experienced rail planner who has direct experience in rail planning projects for the public and private sector.
You will be responsible for the planning and evaluation of future public transport strategies and schemes, encompassing market analysis, demand and revenue forecasting, economic appraisal and business case development, leading to the development of rail scheme business cases.
A strong knowledge of the rail industry would therefore be beneficial as our portfolio of work ranges from demand forecasting, to rail strategy development, scheme appraisal, market analysis, business impact and operational assessment.
* Proven project management and business development.
* Professional Accreditation or working towards accreditation, such as CMILT, TPP, CIHT or MICE
* The use of standard rail industry tools such as PDFH, MOIRA and/or Railsys is something they are able to offer our clients, alongside more bespoke approaches to deliver solutions where appropriate.
* An understanding of economic appraisal,
* Experience of delivering public transport planning projects and specifically rail planning projects;
* Knowledge and experience of rail planning tools, including application of PDFH principles and WebTAG guidance;
Rail planning / Scheme Appraisal / Economic Appraisal / Operational Assessment / project management