A leading engineering consultancy are looking to appoint a junior sustainability consultant to join their dedicated sustainability team. The role would suit an entry level sustainability professional with a keen interest in sustainable design and the built environment.
You will likely be educated to a Masters level in a relevant subject, with a passion for sustainability and sustainable design. You will have an understanding of sustainability assessment methodologies such as BREEAM and ideally some familiarity with energy modelling. You will most likely have undertaken some form of relevant work experience or internship, and possess the soft skills to quickly transition into a client facing role.
About the role:
The role offers aspiring professionals to develop into rounded sustainability consultants within the built environment, focusing on sustainability appraisals (BREEAM, WELL), sustainability statements and energy modelling. The organisation work on a variety of major projects, spanning the education, commercial and residential sectors
Key skills and experience:
* MSc or MEng, in a relevant discipline
* Relevant internship or work experience (preferred)
* Keen interest and knowledge of sustainability and sustainable design
* Refined communication skills, comfortable engaging with a range of stakeholders
* Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative
Key words - sustainability, BREEAM, energy modelling, SAP, sustainability consultant