I am working for an independent, client focused engineering consultancy, who are one of the market leaders for Structural Engineering in Glasgow. They are looking for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience who can lead on hotels, schools and commercial projects (ranging from £2m to £10m in value). This will give you an opportunity to develop your career and get client exposure from the start. You must be able to be a quick learner who can operate independently. You will also be provided with excellent IStructE Chartership support from in-house MIStructE mentors.
In this role you will be leading on several projects and will be able to manage a Graduate Structural Engineer. Experience of working on residential, commercial or education projects is crucial to ensure an easy transition. You should be confident in your knowledge of structural design (Timber, Masonry, Steel) and calculations.
Required Experience / Qualifications
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working for an Engineering consultancy
* MEng or BEng in Structural or Civil Engineering
* Good knowledge of timber, masonry and steel design
* Experience of using Tekla Structural Designer, Tekla TEDDS, Robot (Or similar software)
* Looking to progress towards IStructE Chartership
For more information about this role, please give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580.
Structural Engineering - IStructE - Building Structures - Tekla - TEDDS - Glasgow - Chartership Support