A leading international consultancy are looking to appoint a Sustainability Manager to work on a selection of major infrastructure projects.
You will be an experienced Sustainability Manager with site based experience working on major construction projects. You will have experience implementing EMS through all stages of the project cycle, with a strong knowledge of ISO 14001. You will have a passion for sustainability and the ability to convince a range of stakeholders to engage in sustainability best practice.
About the role:
You will initially be working on a selection of major infrastructure projects, providing sustainability leadership and championing sustainability on site. You will be ensuring compliance with the client's sustainability objectives, ensuring the implementation of ISO 14001. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with all of the various sustainability and environmental plans.
Key skills and experience:
* Experience implementing EMS
* Experience carrying out environmental audits
* Experience managing environmental consents
* Strong holistic understanding of sustainability in the built environment
* Refined stakeholder engagement and communication skills
* Ability to champion sustainability and bring stakeholders on board
If you have the suitable skills and experience please apply directly, or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559