A leading international consultancy are looking to appoint a talented Sustainability Consultant to deliver sustainability services across a diverse portfolio of major projects. The role would suit a candidate with a strong background delivering BREEAM with an interest in expanding into a wider and more diverse role.
You will be a talented sustainability professional most likely with three or more years' industry experience. You will have a strong background in BREEAM, most likely a certified BREEAM Assessor and preferably a BREEAM AP. You will likely have wider experience within sustainable design, either with other assessments (WELL, Fitwel, LEED) or in energy modelling. You will enjoy client interaction, and communicate sustainability effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
About the opportunity:
The organisation are one of the most highly regarded international design consultancies, and the successful applicant will join a dedicated sustainability team who work on some of the most high profile projects. Their current project portfolio spans, commercial, industrial, higher education and healthcare projects. The role with have a foundation in delivering BREEAM but offering a much wider scope to deliver in a more holistic sustainable consultancy service.
Key skills and experience:
* Relevant degree / MSc in an environmental or engineering discipline
* Experience undertaking BREEAM projects from conception to completion
* BREEAM Assessor, BREEAM AP (preferred)
* Desire to expand into a wider sustainability role delivering an array of sustainability services
* Experience carrying out health and wellbeing assessments (WELL, Fitwel) (preferred)
* Experience in energy modelling (preferred)
* Excellent communication skills, refined client engagement skills
Please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.
Key words - BREEAM, sustainability, sustainability consutlant, WELL, energy modelling