One of the country's premier planning & property consultancies is looking for a Planning Director to join their team and help grow the business in the UK further. As a work winner you'll be expected to bring new clients on-board; excitingly from this support will be given to grow your own team over the course of the year. With an excellent client base already established, fun work environment, and exceptional reputation - this leading company is an excellent place to grow a team and build a career as a Planning Director.
Role & Company:
* They immediate function of this role will be to deliver on complex planning schemes across London and the SE. You'll be tasked with establishing your own client base from day one, using you market knowledge and existing relationships.
* On helping the company grow with the introduction of more business, you'll be tasked with building out your own team to support you specifically on the work you're bringing in. Full support towards this end will be given, with the success resting on your shoulders. It's an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and confident Planner, likely already at Director level or as an experienced Associate Director.
* A well regarded international planning & property consultancy, this company works with blue-chip clients across the UK and has an incredibly strong portfolio throughout London and the SE.
* Perhaps seen as quite a corporate structure from the outside looking in, the consultancy in fact prides itself on a relaxed & inclusive work environment. A vibrant office space in the heart of London is the centrepiece to this.
* A sociable team that interacts outside of work regularly, this company offer a great work / life balance and value ensuring employees want to work!
Qualifications & Experience:
* Currently a Planning Director or experienced Associate Planner, with experience in growing a client base in London and/or the South East. You must be coming from a current private sector role.
* Relevant Planning degree, MRTPI.
* Experience in line management - support will be given in building the team but you must have expertise in helping individuals who are more junior grow & develop themselves.
If this sounds interesting get in touch with Freddie Bell via an application here, or email me directly (). If it's not for you but might interest someone you know, we pay out £250 for a successful referral!
Planning Director - London& SE Work - Planning & Property Consultancy - Business Development - Grow A Planning Team - Social Atmosphere, Non-Corporate Work Environment