My client is an award-winning international design practice who work on projects both domestically and internationally. They are leaders in the field of transportation design and have an portfolio of work throughout the education, leisure, hospitality, healthcare, retail and workplace sectors.
They are looking for candidates will have experience in the below; or hold an airport planning educational background with a keen interest in aviation and airport terminal design. Ideally they are looking for experienced individual to help lead the team but will be looking at Junior members to help with the workload they have for the next year.
The role will be based around:
* Masterplanning, terminal planning, capacity planning and strategic advice to a range of clients and in-house aviation teams
* Able to combine conceptual thinking with masterplanning solutions, implementation scenarios and business planning
* Able to develop a comprehensive understanding of development options at strategic level, illustrated and communicated in simple yet comprehensive ways
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
The successful candidate will be in involved in the following:
* Demand and capacity analysis
* Airport masterplanning
* Airfield and stand planning
* Feasibility studies
* Terminal and facility planning
* Concept design
* Due Diligence studies
* Terminal simulation modelling (e.g. CAST, Simmod, ArcPORT).
* Client presentations for high-level decision-making
* Working with a wider team of Airport Planners and Architects on a series of airport planning and architectural projects
* Ancillary building facility planning
Experience in using AutoCAD and Revit, Adobe CS and Microsoft office is essential.
Airport planning/ terminal Design / Masterplanning / terminal planning / due diligence