An international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are looking to add an experienced Sustainability Consultant to their dedicated sustainability team.
You will be a talented sustainability consultant with a breadth of knowledge across sustainability in the built environment. You will have experience carrying out sustainability assessments, most likely with a certification in LEED and/or BREEAM, and experience taking assessments from conception to completion. You will have refined client management skills, and a proven ability leading sustainability projects. A familiarity with WELL, Fitwel and energy modelling would be advantageous but not essential.
About the role:
Working and leading on a diverse portfolio of projects which are based across Ireland and the UK, the successful applicant will deliver a selection of sustainability assessments, providing a holistic sustainability consultancy service.
Key skills and experience:
* Masters degree in a relevant subject
* Certification in BREEAM and/ or LEED
* Refined communication skills, both written and verbal
* Comfortable in a client facing environment
* Demonstrable report writing skills
* Experience in other areas of sustainability i.e. WELL, Fitwel, energy modelling (preferred)
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or to discuss further contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.