My client is a renowned health and safety consultancy, specialising in fire risk, CDM and Principal Designer services and asbestos management. They are seeking to appoint a technical administrator to be a part of their growing health and safety compliance team. This exciting position offers an opportunity for a keen safety professional willing to develop their career in Health and Safety.
Technical Administrator you will:
* Liaise with clients on a regular basis
* Assist with the delivery of all projects within the defined scope of service and individual project appraisals
* Managing project expectations, and contributing towards operational development
* Support CDM activities, involving working with Clients, Principal Designers and Contractors to manage interpretive thinking
* Collation of files, document control of electronic databases
* Proof read documents
As a Technical Administrator you will have:
* Passion and desire for delivering outcomes that improve quality of life
* Positive and dynamic attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Basic awareness of the management of construction projects and be aware of client requirements
* Ability to adapt to different behaviour patterns to demonstrate growth and personal stretch.
* Be able to work to critical deadlines and provide support and best practice to the team and Service Leaders
* Proficiency in Office packages e.g. word / excel
This is an exciting opportunity to reap the benefits of a competitive salary and extensive benefits package, whilst working for one of the leading built environment companies.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Josh on 0207 960 2586