A local authority based in central London are looking for a Planning Officer to join their expanding team. Working in Development Management, you'll ensure high quality planning applications get approved while developing policy and delivering planning strategy. Work will also include EIAs and input into planning briefs, all the while delivering a highly quality service in a multicultural borough.
Role & Company:
* Manage a caseload of planning applications, ensuring high quality proposals get approved.
* Client facing role where you'll be the face of the team to the public, answering general enquiries.
* Process and negotiate pre-application proposals including environmental impact assessments (EIAs) and input into planning briefs.
* Work with a multicultural community, ensuring all planning applications are sensitive to local issues and encourage the continued fostering of a strong community.
* Deliver planning strategy and assist with planning policy.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Town Planning degree
* Minimum 2 years' work experience working in development management / control
* Engaging personality ready to jump into this exciting role!
Planning Officer - London - Central Local Authority - Development Management - Caseload of Planning Applications