A highly-respected UK and Ireland based practice are looking for a Senior Engineer to join the Rail Structures team. There are currently 6 Engineers in the North London office who work on a range of London Underground projects. Due to the workload they are looking for a Senior Engineer who can help support and manage Junior Engineers. This will include station modifications, asset assessments, bridge surveys and temporary works. The rail team is one of the most successful in this office and there are plans for substantial growth over the next few years.
The successful candidate doesn't have to be Chartered, however it is preferable. The Director is an ICE mentor so they can provide excellent support for candidate looking to get Chartered in 2019 or 2020. You must have experience on rail projects previously.
Required experience / qualities
* Masters or Bachelors Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience of working on London Underground projects is desirable
* Chartered with ICE or IStructE (or is looking to become Chartered in the next few years)
* Experience managing Junior Engineers
* Needs to be an Engineer who is hungry to progress and develop in a supportive team
They are NOT open to contractors for this position as our client is hoping that this hire will be a long-term addition to the team and will become an integral part of Senior Management.
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580
Structural Engineering - Civil Engineering - Rail - London Underground - Bridges - MICE