I am working with a Digital Services consultancy who are looking for an experienced BIM Consultant to join their team. You will be helping their clients successfully implement BIM by providing training, mentoring and BIM consultations. This company typically work with Architects, Engineers and Main Contractors (AEC).
This role would be suitable for a knowledgeable BIM professional who is interested in working alongside a specialist BIM team. Consultants must be passionate about the benefits of BIM and keen to further your knowledge in order to become a BIM expert. Knowledge and experience of Information Management is also preferable.
You will be providing advice on BIM Documentation (eg. BEPs and EIRs) and protocols on a variety of projects. You will also be expected to liaise with Autodesk sales teams in order to ensure software can be utilised effectively. You must be a clear communicator who is happy in a client-facing environment, with a good working knowledge of the intricacy of conceptual and detailed designs
* At least 3 years' industry experience working within the AEC industry
* Knowledge of Autodesk products including AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks and Inventor
* Strong desire to stay abreast of new technologies and developments in the BIM industry
* A working understanding of BIM, object creation and the construction lifecycle
* Capable of authoring technical documentation such as scope of works, presentations and training collateral
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580
BIM - Consultancy - BEP - EIR - AutoCAD - Revit - Navisworks - AEC - Information Management