A Contract Structural Engineer with experience in building structures is needed to join the structural division of this multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Bedfordshire. They are looking for the Structural Engineer to join on an initial 3-month contract due to a very strong pipeline of work. This will be an immediate hire and is office based. You will join a small but growing structural engineering team that works across a number of sectors, with a current bias towards new build residential developments.
* Preparing calculations for new buildings, mainly houses
* Sketching structural schemes
* Preparing CAD drawings where appropriate
* Work independently when required in order to complete projects before the deadlines
* Ability to prepare calculations using hand calculations and TEDDS software
* Ability to use AutoCAD
* Working knowledge of Eurocodes
* Experience of working with a range of materials (eg. masonry, steel, concrete and timber)
They will also consider permanent candidates or a temp-to-perm scenario.
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580
Structural Engineering - Buildings - Residential - Eurocodes - TEDDS - New Build