I'm looking to speak with transport planners for roles i have in Bristol, birmingham and Manchester offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to large projects and develop your career whilst getting the best professional development on the market.
Technical experience and skills, with a solid grounding in transportation planning for public and/or private sector clients and what my client is looking for. You will need the essentials of TRansport planning
* Planning policy, transport assessments or development control.
* Application of operational transport models for junctions (PICADY, ARCADY, LINSIG or TRANSYT).
* Scheme appraisal using WebTAG and cost-benefit analysis.
* An ability to undertake and appreciate methods to deliver bespoke analysis regarding initial scheme viability.
* Parking, local traffic, lorry management and other local transport plan issues including cycle and walking strategy development.
* Traffic engineering experience and minor scheme design for urban areas
Qualifications / Experience:
* The successful candidate will have experience ideally gained in a consultancy background.
* They will be comfortable providing inputs to the review and scoping of commissions and fee proposals.
* The candidate will be actively in the process of achieving professional accreditation either through ICE, CIHT, TPP
Transportation / Transport assessments / Travel planning / development control / Transport Policy