An international organisation are looking to appoint an experienced Energy Manager to join their dedicated energy efficiency team. The organisation deliver a full suite of energy efficiency services from initial audits through to project implementation, supporting a range of industrial and manufacturing clients. The role will be home based with a national remit.
The role would suit an Energy Manager with hands on engineering experience, with a strong track record delivering energy efficiency solutions. An Energy Manager with a background delivering on manufacturing and industrial portfolios would also be preferential. You will be degree qualified with an affiliation to a relevant energy body, and be fully conversant with relevant energy and environmental legislation and certifications.
About the role:
The role will be overseeing a team of three engineers, undertaking site surveys, preparing and delivering client energy presentations, and planning and executing projects in line with project models.
This is a national, home based role, but a significant number of the organisation's clients are located in the Midlands, so being Midlands based may be advantageous.
Key skills and experience:
* Relevant degree and or MSc in engineering or related discipline
* Chartered Engineer or Chartered Energy Manager (preferred)
* A comprehensive background delivering energy efficiency services within the industrial / manufacturing sector
* Experience carrying our site surveys
* Ability to prepare and deliver client energy presentations
* Team management experience
* Experience effectively delivering projects in line with project models.
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559 to discuss further,