Looking for a new challenge? A successful environmental acoustics team are looking for a Senior Acoustics Consultant to support the growth of their team in line with their increasing workload. You will be joining a high growth environmental consultancy in their Woking office. Our client is looking for an experienced acoustic consultant to take a lead on a range of environmental projects with involvement at all stages in the planning cycle from feasibility to master planning.
Role & Company:
Using your experiences in environmental noise consultancy, you will take responsibility for a variety of tasks including collecting and collating quantitative data including noise and vibration measurements and sound insulation tests. You will also be tasked with drafting technical reports and presenting these to clients. There is considerable opportunity for progression, with the environmental acoustics team growing in number and workload!
Our client offers a relaxed working environment, with the opportunity for flexi hours and remote working. Joining this multi-disciplinary consultancy, you will be offered a range of company benefits including a competitive salary, annual bonus, private pension contributions, car allowance and more!
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree in an acoustics related discipline or equivalent
* Membership of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA or AMIOA)
* Good knowledge of the EIA process and associate legislation and guidelines
* Proven experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience of using noise and vibration monitoring equipment and modelling packages (CadnaA)
* Experience and proficiency in using GIS and AutoCAD packages
* Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different circumstances
* UK driving license
Environmental Acoustics - Consultant - Woking - CADnaA -Acoustics - AutoCAD - Noise consultant