A leading planning consultancy with offices across the country are looking for a Town Planner to further expand their Manchester team. Working on predominantly large scale, residentially led mixed use projects, you'll be working with multiple teams on projects in the NW. This is an excellent company renowned for its staff development and career opportunities.
Role & Company:
* Town Planner opportunity working on a variety of projects, but focusing on the delivering on residentially led mixed use developments in the NW of England.
* Guide complex applications through the UK planning system.
* Research reports for wider internal and external distribution.
* Support senior staff working attending appeals and as expert witness.
* Award winning consultancy, well known for its supportive nature and ability to develop & train its workforce
* With offices nationwide, this company is looking to expand in key cities outside the capital. There will likely be future options to move to other offices.
* With a focus on hot desking, this company values all its staff working in multiple teams across projects.
* Vibrant office space in heart of Manchester.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Preferably an MRTPI or working towards it. This company will support any progress towards attaining your APC.
* Relevant town planning degree.
* Minimum 1 year experience post qualification, in either the private or public sector. To qualify for the upper echelon of the salary band you will need more experience.
Town Planner - Manchester - Complex Projects - Residentially Led Mixed Use Developments - Fun Team, Vibrant Office Space - MRTPI