An award winning sustianability consultancy are looking for a highly numerate and analytical entry level sustainability professional to join their established team.
You will be passionate about sustainability with an excellent academic track record, most likely educated to a Masters level. You will be highly numerate with tangible examples of undertaking complex quantitative data analysis and most likely engaged in data modelling. You will have a comprehensive understanding of sustainability, and be engaged with the industry and emerging trends.
About the role:
As with many entry level sustainability positions the role is initially quite focused around data analysis, supporting the various functions of the sustainability team. You will have the opportunity to engage on sustainability projects, working with a variety of FTSE 100/250 businesses and public sector clients.
Key skills and experience:
* Undergraduate degree in a STEM or environmental discipline - ideally a First Class Honours
* MSc in an environmentally related discipline
* Strong holistic understanding of sustainability, with a particular interest in carbon management and sustainability reporting
* Relevant work internship or work experience (preferred)
* Proven quantitative data analysis skills
* Highly numerate
* A strong communicator, comfortable in a client facing environment
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply directly, or for further information contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.