We are working with a rapidly growing Irish engineering consultancy who currently have just under 30 staff in their Dublin office. They are looking for a Civil Technician to join the team to work on a variety of projects, mainly assisting international clients in the retail or commercial sector.
You will be working on a range of drainage and highways projects using AutoCAD, Microdrainage, Civil3D and 12d. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working for an Irish consultancy on infrastructure projects. You will also have some knowledge of Structural design too, using AutoCAD or Revit.
* Support the Civil Engineering team in preparing drainage designs, plans and reports
* Design of highways, earthworks, pavements and drainage systems
* 3D Modelling
* Relevant higher education qualification in Civil Engineering
* Experience of working on infrastructure project in an Irish consultancy
* Competent with AutoCAD
* Experience with Microdrainage, Civil3D or 12d is preferred
For more information, please call Elliot in our London office on +44 207 960 2580
Civil Engineering - Drainage Design - Civils - Dublin - Microdrainage - 12D