This is a role for an ambitious and passionate Highway Design Engineer to work on Projects in the commercial and residential housing market. My client pride ourselves on expertise, and are able to offer local, regional and national expertise that is proactive and personable approach.
This position complements their existing team of engineers and technicians, specialising in the provision of a full design service and advice on all aspects of highways design and drainage matters relating to residential and commercial developments:
You would be looking to have experience in :
* Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries
* To draft and plan residential housing estate engineering layouts, detailing construction of Roads and drainage to serve developments
* Managed and communicate with authorities to secure Section 278, 38 and 104 Agreements
* Prepare off-site road improvement schemes and liaise with Local Authorities to secure Section 278 Agreements
* Experience in AutoCAD, Microdrainage and PDS design software
They offer complete exposure to projects and clients and while offering a competitive salary, health insurance and a group pension scheme they provide you with professional development.
Highway Design Engineer / Section 278 / Section 38 / drainage / Microdrainage / Southampton / London / Birmingham