I am working with an exciting medium sized, multi-disciplinary consultancy who are undergoing a recruitment drive to help support their increasing pipeline of work. The company are a common fixture in the NCE Top 100 and have over 100 staff across the UK. I met with one of the Directors in the London office who outlined exciting plans for the future.
They are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join the London office on a contract basis.
* You will be working on large residential redevelopments, schools, highways and sewer diversion projects.
* Experience of flood risk, SUDS, S106 and S278 will be required
* Expected software experience: AutoCAD, PDS, MicroDrainage
* You will be required to manage projects and conduct meetings with the design teams and the clients
* Chartership preferred (MICE)
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please give Rob a call on 0207 960 2554
Drainage - Highways - Infrastructure - CEng - MICE - SUDS - S106 - S278 - Senior Civil Engineer