A leading environmental, planning and engineering consultancy are looking to grow their team with a strong Air Quality Consultant (consultant or senior level) based in their York office.
Role & Company:
It's an exciting time to join this established environmental consultancy as they are expanding their team due to increased workload from clients. You will find yourself working on a diverse range of projects, including small and large scale residential and industrial projects such as supporting with the construction phases of major energy plants nationwide.
These projects will see you undertaking dispersion modelling of road traffic, air quality assessments and analysing industrial pollution sources. Alongside the technical phase of this job, there is also scope to work on EIA project management work if this peaks your interest!
You will be joining a supportive and friendly team of motivated environmental professionals where there are tangible opportunities for development. Our client offers a competitive salary as well as a company profit share, attractive pension and benefits scheme.
Qualifications & Experience:
* BSc in a relevant scientific discipline
* Experience undertaking air quality assessments for a range of projects with particular focus on highway/ transport infrastructure
* Knowledge of UK air quality legislation and policy including; DMRB and IAQM
* Experience with modelling software; ADMS, AERMOD and Defra modelling tools
* Excellent report writing skills, particularly with environmental assessments and statements
* Strong interpersonal skills and building good working client and contractor relationships
This is a unique opportunity where you'll be supported in your career development with the opportunity to play a key part in a growing air quality team and access to an extensive portfolio of exciting schemes.
Air Quality - Air Assessment - Air Quality Modelling - IAQM - ADMS- AERMOD - Consultant - Environment - York - North Yorkshire - Durham