A highly regarded multidisciplinary consultancy is looking for a talented individual to join their expanding Geoenvironmental team and are currently hiring in order to keep pace with the high demand from their strong client base.
As a result, our client is seeking an experienced Senior Geoenvironmental Consultant to provide expert advice on a diverse range of sites across the property and construction sector. An effective track record of high-quality deliverance is an essential requirement for the role.
As the Senior Geoenvironmental Consultant you will:
* Be responsible for input into proposals, project planning, management of resources, and completion of appropriate scheduling of lab testing, site monitoring, data assessment and report writing.
* Engagement in direct account management and development.
* Effectively communicate and manage a delivery team to achieve a project brief through provision of efficient and professional services.
* Contribute to the overall company objectives through the implementation of policies and procedures within agreed resources
* Coach and mentor junior members of the team
* Prepare project proposals with the support of an appropriate senior manager
The Senior Geoenvironmental Consultant will have:
* BSc (MSc desirable) in Geology/Geotechnical Engineering or related discipline
* Working towards relevant chartership status
* Minimum of 4 years' experience
* Working knowledge of field investigation work, laboratory testing methods, scheduling and interpretation of results of analysis
* Working knowledge of the design of ground models and conceptual site models.
* Structured factual and interpretative reports assimilating desk study data, site information and information from third parties.
* Analytical skills using computer software and technical guidance documents for the assessment of crucial data.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding team, who offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Contaminated land - geoenvironmental - senior - london - GeolSoc