Our client, an award winning environmental consultancy, is looking to appoint an EIA Consultant to join their successful Environmental Planning team in Edinburgh.
The role will include supporting and managing multi-disciplinary projects and project teams, developing and helping to realise business opportunities, acting as the principal client interface and leading tender preparation and contract negotiations. The successful candidate should have a thorough understanding of the environmental consenting process for proposed developments and will have the opportunity to lead the EIA team in the delivery of a range of projects across the renewables, property, minerals and infrastructure sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Coordination, management and preparation of EIA projects across a range of sectors
* Manage delivery of environmental consenting services
* Client / account management
* Business development and tender/ proposal preparation
* Managing junior staff
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated or higher in a relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Science)
* Chartered member of IEMA or other recognised professional institution (e.g. RTPI)
* Good understanding of development and environmental consenting
* Proven experience with EIA projects across a range of sectors
* Strong management skills: client, account and team oriented
* Effective written and verbal communicative skills
* International experience will be advantageous
In return for your efforts you will benefit from a competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme, private medical cover and a general professional development budget.
EIA - Senior - Consultant - Environmental Consultancy - EIA Coordination - Environmental Statement