Join an award winning multi-disciplined Design & Consultancy firm to help deliver a strong pipeline of varied project work across the construction and development sectors. As a senior ecologist there is flexibility for you to be based out of a number of our client's UK offices; Bristol, London, Warrington.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
As a Senior Ecologist, you will have the opportunity to advise a number of high profile clients such as EDF Energy, National Grid, the Environment Agency, Transport for London, Network Rail, Wrap, The Canals and Rivers Trust and Housing Associations.
Other duties will include -
* Leading ecological field surveys and undertaking the analysis of survey results
* Assessing the impacts of proposed developments or changes in land management, developing recommendations for the mitigation of ecological impacts and devising monitoring schemes
* Providing leadership/training to junior staff and consulting with statutory and non-statutory consultees
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant first degree AND/OR second degree in relevant field
* Full driving licence
* Chartered Environmentalist/Ecologist (working towards)
* Species-specific personal licences
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and well established team who work on an exciting range of projects. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary and continuous opportunities for development.
Senior Ecologist - Ecology - Bristol - London - Warrington - EPS - Species licence