An established Civil and Structural Consulting Engineering practice in Glasgow are looking for a Structural Engineer to join the team due to an increasing workload. They provide Structural Engineering services on a range of residential, commercial and industrial projects throughout the UK. They will also work on large regeneration projects and brownfield remediation.
As a Structural Engineer, you will be involved in the structural design, detailing and supervision of building projects in the Glasgow Office. You will also be responsible for preparing structural calculations and details for a wide range of building projects whilst working closely with a Senior Engineer.
This opportunity would suit a high-achieving and ambitious Engineer who is looking to progress towards Chartered Engineer status in the next few years.
* To prepare and check structural calculations
* Liaising with Clients, Architects and Local Authorities
* To prepare construction detailing
* Preparation of project specifications
* Carrying out structural inspections and writing reports
* Inspecting and approving works on site
Required Qualifications / Experience
* BEng / MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Good understanding of the principals of structural engineering
* Knowledge of European and British codes of practice.
* Experience of Building Design projects in the UK
* Knowledge of Masterseries and TEDDS software is beneficial
For more information about this role, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580
Structural Engineering - Glasgow - Buildings - Chartership - Masterseries - TEDDS - Eurocodes