I am working with a global Engineering consultancy who are looking for a Structural Revit Technician to join the Structural Engineering team.
You must have good knowledge of BIM as the successful candidate will be required to assist the Project BIM Lead with the ongoing development of the PIM and delivery of project deliverables under the direction of the BIM Manager. As a member of the project team you will be responsible for ensuring that the Project BIM Execution Plan is adhered to and that all related BIM activities are carried out as instructed.
Furthermore, you will be expected to actively engage with the project team and collaborate with other disciplines leads to ensure that all models are fit for purpose and accurately coordinated throughout the duration of the project.
* Create, modify and review 3D models using computer aided design (CAD) applications including but not limited to: Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and 3D Studio Max
* Participate in BIM initiatives and assist with the ongoing development of Digital Engineering principles
* Be able to read and understand Architectural drawings & models and produce Structural models, drawings and details under the guidance of a Structural Engineer
* Be able to model, draw and detail structural elements and create custom families where necessary
* Produce models, layouts, detailed drawings, and schedules and when required produce visualisations from 3D models for use in technical reports, presentations and marketing material
For more information on this role, give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580.