An exciting opportunity has emerged to join an established acoustics team within an award winning acoustics consultancy in either their Birmingham or London office. Our client is looking for an experienced senior level acoustic consultant to get involved from the get-go, managing a range of projects with involvement at all stages in the planning cycle from feasibility to master planning. Striving to be the best, our client is looking for the best acoustic consultants out there!
Role & Company:
With offices nationwide, our client is working both nationally and internationally with high profile clients including architects, developers, and engineers on a diverse portfolio of innovative and sustainable projects.
Using your experience in building acoustics, you will be tasked with managing projects from data collection to invoicing as well as drafting of technical reports and presenting these to clients. You will also be supporting more junior staff, providing technical guidance to less experienced members of the team. You'll be joining a rapidly expanding noise team who are looking to grow their client base within building acoustics.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree in an acoustics related discipline or equivalent
* Membership of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA or AMIOA)
* Knowledge of managing medium-sized building acoustics projects from design through to completion
* Experience working as part of a design team and attending client meetings
* The ability to manage and develop client relationships
* Experience of using noise and vibration monitoring equipment and modelling packages (CadnaA, Audience, Matlab)
* Experience and proficiency in using GIS and AutoCAD packages.
As a distinguished acoustic consultancy, our client offers a chance to work on high profile and ground breaking projects, continually developing your acoustic knowledge and experience. They have a friendly and supportive environment, with remote and flexible working options alongside a competitive salary and benefits.
Building Acoustics - Consultant - London - CADnaA - Acoustics - AutoCAD - Birmingham - Noise consultant