Our client, Oxford based consulting engineers, are looking to expand their team with a Senior Civil Engineer due to a growing workload of varied and exciting projects. This company prides themselves on innovative design and a sustainability focus to all their projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established civil engineering team, who design a range of projects including residential, commercial, industrial, education, leisure and retail, ranging up to around £40 million.
Role & Company:
With your varied design experience, you will take both a technical and management role within the team. You will be managing multiple projects, developing concept designs and producing technical design information comprising of reports, calculations, drawings and specifications. Working on a range of water projects including SuDS, flood alleviation schemes and pre planning work, this is an exciting opportunity for a proactive project engineer to manage your own team of engineers.
In addition to joining a sociable and motivated team in Oxford, you'll be offered a competitive benefits package including pension scheme, life insurance, private healthcare and paid professional subscription. Continued professional development and training opportunities are also regularly on offer.
Qualifications & Experience:
* MEng or equivalent in Civil/structural engineering degree
* Chartership or near chartered with ICE or incorporated
* Professional experience undertaking below ground drainage design, river modelling and FRA's
* Experience of design software including Autodesk Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, Micro-Drainage/WinDES
* Sound knowledge of highways and pavement design
* Strong understanding of relevant infrastructure-adoptable standards
* Good communication and report writing skills
Civil Engineer - Senior - Associate - Structural Engineer - Drainage design - Water Engineer - Flood Risk Assessment- River Modelling - SUDS - Detail Design - Oxford - WinDES