I am working with an international Transport infrastructure design consultancy who are looking for a figurehead to build and lead their transport team. They are based in Central London and they have recently expanded. They have won some very large projects which has lead them to look for a leader to head up their the team whilst expanding their portfolio and team.
They are looking for an experienced Associate Director/ Director to build a team, mentor, develop transport strategies and prepare business cases to bid for funding of transport infrastructure schemes both domestically and internationally.
There are excellent opportunities for the successful candidates to develop themselves with the full support of the company behind them whilst working in superb location in Central London
* Experienced project management skills with extensive experience in delivering high quality transport assessment, travel plans and planning application.
* Commercial minded, with an ability to win work and a technical understanding of Development Transport.
* Experience in delivering high quality transport assessment, travel plans and modelling skills.
* Good levels of numeracy and analytical skills, including a good understanding of capacity assessment software such as Junctions 9, Linsig, PICARDY, ACARDY etc.
* Traffic data analysis and presentation;
* An excellent communicator with strong client engagement experience
There is a full benefits with this position, health, petition, car allowance and annual bonus that has been given every year. A great opportunity for you to develop yourself in a dynamic environment.
Transport Planning / Transport Assessment / Business development / Travel Planning / Commercial / development / Transport applications