I am working with a medium sized multi-disciplinary design consultancy who are looking for a BIM Manager to work in the Architectural team. This company has long standing relationships with main contractors and is known for their ability to retain work.
They are looking for a BIM Manager to work on high profile pharmaceutical and aviation projects. As such you will need to be able to pass stringent security clearance assessments (as part of this you will need to have a British passport).
In this role you will focus on projects covered by the Architectural team, however should also have a basic understanding of M&E and Structural Engineering.
You will be expected to develop and implement a fully tailored BIM offering and train Colleagues in the use of Revit.
The role is crucial to the success of any BIM project as data exchange is key and where design consultants and supply chain contractors are inputting information with separate software tools. The coordination of that data exchange is at the core of the success of producing an Asset Information Model.
* Candidates must have a working knowledge of BS 1192, PAS 1192-2 and other BIM standards
* Implement the project specific standards set by the BIM Project Manager and set-up the BIM Execution Plans.
* Carry out model validation checks, coordination reviews and liaise with model managers for resolutions.
* Support the deployment of field data management system, review validity of information collected against information deliverables.
* Facilitate delivery of federated 3D model, hosted and linked BIM data.
* Ensure that data exchange protocols are adhered to by the project team and liaise with design team manager on compliance issues.
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580.