A leading international consultancy are looking to appoint an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their sustainability team. The role would suit a candidate with a background carrying out environmental assessments who is now looking to step into a wider sustainability role.
You will have a strong background carrying out environmental assessments, most likely as a certified BREEAM Assessor and preferably with wider experience carrying out LEED and/or WELL projects. You will have refined client facing abilities, and a breadth of knowledge across sustainability in the built environment.
About the role:
The role will be split between delivering a range of environmental assessments, and working on the property & asset management side working on ESG projects, and helping clients develop their sustainability strategies.
Key skills and experience:
* Leading the delivery of a range of environmental assessments such as BREEAM, LEED & WELL
* Work with clients to support on various ESG projects
* Work with clients to develop their sustainability strategies
* Engage with a variety of stakeholders, ensuring the delivery of a high quality service
* Breadth of knowledge across sustainability in the built environment
If you would be interested in joining a leading international organisation's sustainability team, please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.
Key words: Sustainability - BREEAM - ESG - LEED - WELL - Sustainability Strategy