My client is a renowned, global international financial services organisation and they are seeking a Transport Economist. Working with the London team, you will provide a range of clients with advice on economic regulation, investments, and the production of competitive bids. The role will involve working on projects: determining requirements, evaluating transport investment strategies and leading on presentation of information to key clients.
* Assist in the delivery of projects for the transport economics team.
* Providing expertise on transport economics issues.
* Developing and researching sector knowledge.
* Ensuring that all work undertaken is of the high standard expected of the company.
* A degree in a relevant subject (geography, economics, mathematics, etc.)
* Experience in the transport sector.
* Experience of economic modelling, stakeholder engagement, economic appraisal or franchise bids.
* Ability to communicate economic and financial concepts.
For further information on this or any other related positions Plese contact Josh on 020 7960 2586