In this role, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy known for supporting staff with professional development and progression.
They work across a number of sectors, with a focus on multi-million residential and commercial developments. This company has 8 offices across the UK and over 100 technical staff.
Our client is looking for someone who is keen to progress and undertake management responsibilities. You will be able to experience a range of managerial and technical responsibilities such as mentoring, attending clients meetings and leading on structural design through all construction stages. They are looking for the successful candidate to progress to Associate level.
- Considerable experience working in an engineering consultancy
- Chartered or on the way to becoming chartered with IStructE
- To have worked on residential, commercial and hotel projects previously
- To be able to work with little supervision
- Capable of managing a small team
- Experienced with TEKLA, TEDDS and AutoCAD
For more information on this role and to learn about other opportunities in Structural Engineering, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580.