I am working with a Structural Engineering consultancy based near Blackrock, in South Dublin. They are actively looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their growing team. This company has grown rapidly in the last decade and now have 30 technical staff in the Dublin office. They are known for working with large international clients such as Amazon, Ocado and Sainsburys on a range of industrial and retail projects, and has recently been awarded a multi-million Euro project in the Middle East.
In this role you will be working alongside Company Directors on the design and co-ordination of large-scale mixed use, residential and retail projects. In this role you will have the opportunity to visit clients, sites and manage Junior Engineers.
* A minimum of 4 years' experience working on buildings projects
* Chartered status with Engineers Ireland (or equivalent) is preferred
* Experience of leading on medium or large-scale projects
* Experience of mentoring Junior Engineers and Technicians
* Strong experience in steel design
* Experience of using 3D Modelling software such as Tekla, Robot and Etabs
* Familiar with Eurocodes and British Standards
You must currently hold a work permit or be able to work in Ireland.
For more information, please call Elliot on +44 207 960 2580
Senior Structural Engineer - Chartered - Steel Design - Tekla - Robot - Etabs - Eurocodes