Senior Fund and Investment Financial Analyst - Milan, Italy c.€40,000 per annum + bonus
This is an exciting new role in a high growth, international renewable energy investment firm's Milan office (English speaking environment).
This is key role working closely with the VP Investment in Milan and the VP of Fund Management in London, UK.
The role covers financial reporting for the operation of the group's Italy focussed solar energy investment fund and also support to the international M&A team, so it's an interesting broad role covering:
* Modelling using Excel and VBA
* Fund Management
The role will suit a high calibre, ambitious, finance/investment professional with around 3-5 years' post graduate experience, ideally including a good stint with a Big Four audit firm.
You're a fluent Italian / English speaker with an international mindset and effective working across borders and cultures.
Regular short trips within Europe will be required, with infrequent trips outside the EU possible
* Strong educational background
* Advanced Excel with solid exposure to modelling
* 3-5 years of experience post University within Finance/ Accounting / Excel Modelling (the experience in the financial model audit departments of a Big4 would be useful)
* Ability to understand and analyse Financial Statements
* Experience of working within Investment Management and Fund Management
* Excellent communication skills capable of communicating results from Excel Modelling to senior management and also capable of dealing with professional third-party service providers.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to raise and discuss areas of risk and concern
* PowerPoint & Word (ability to prepare presentations and other corporate documents)
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
Competitive base salary negotiable based on experience, discretionary bonus scheme.
Very good opportunity for career development
To apply contact:
Igloo3, renewable energy and infrastructure recruitment specialists