An award-winning environmental consultancy are looking for a Senior Planning Consultant to join their rapidly growing multidisciplinary team in Manchester. You'll be working alongside landscape architects and ecologists on planning applications across a variety of sectors, including residential, renewable energy, commercial, health and agriculture & forestry development. Working on all stages of project development from tendering through to completion, you'll be an integral member of a fast-growing and talented team.
Role & Company:
* Contribute to a range of development management projects for both public and private sector clients, in the long term assisting with generation of new business.
* Advise clients on the feasibility of projects and pre-application advice.
* Prepare and submit planning applications.
* Respond to development proposals and plans.
* Complete Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and review Environmental Statements.
* Award-winning environmental consultancy that provides a range of services, including planning, landscape design and ecology solutions to a wide range of clients in both the private and public sectors.
* Long established and respected as experts in the industry, the 150+ strong team all share a passion for the environment and a determination to achieve sustainable development.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Development management planning expertise, experience in both the public and private sectors is desirable
* Must hold a relevant degree and MRTPI accredited or working towards
Senior Planning Consultant - Manchester - MRTPI - Environmental Consultancy - Award Winning - Sustainability - Development Management