My client is a world renowned, design and engineer consultancy, delivering a wide range of complex projects to a variety of clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join their development team which s currently working on high profile projects in partnership with Transport for London, Cross Rail, HS2 and Network Rail to name but a few. The ideal candidate will be offered the chance to not only work on distinguished projects across London and the South East but also on dynamic, domestic projects
The right candidate will be a dynamic Traffic engineer who not only has a wealth of experience in delivering designs to a high standard within the public realm and traffic engineering but also experience in development schemes within a business. You will join the development and cities team which forms part of the wider Transport planning and urban development national team. The multi-discipline team is involved in sit feasibility and master planning and also detailed design. Reporting to an Associate Director, you will be required to work autonomously but to also provide leadership in your technical support on assigned projects.
* BTEC or higher in Engineering
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and AutoTrack
* An understanding of the construction of 3D design of ground models
* Experience of 3D design using AutoCAD Civils 3D (or MX)
* Sign design using AutoSign or equivalent
* Experience of drainage design
* Preparation of Rough Order of Magnitude costs and detailed Bills of Quantities
* Working knowledge of CDM regulations
* ProjectWise / BIM Standards
This a role offers a career development opportunity with a major design consultancy. If you wold like more information, please call Josh Freestone on 02079602586.
Traffic Engineer / Drainage Design / development schemes / BIM