I am looking to speak with experienced Principal and Associate Development Planners who are looking for a new challenge with a transport consultancy. The role is based in there london office in south east london.
You must have experience in development planning, site appraisals, transport assessments, master planning, public transport studies, transport modelling and public consultation, Travel plans and sustainable transport schemes. This is an excellent opportunity within an internationally renowned company for dynamic and bright candidates.
* A degree (or equivalent) in a numerate, transport or related discipline
* Up to date knowledge on latest transport policies and legislations, design standards and planning process applicable to the UK.
* Experience of preparing and presenting evidence for public inquiries/planning appeals
* Proven project management experience, with the ability to deliver client satisfaction and commercial success
* In-depth experience in delivering transport assessments and statements and associated documents in support of planning applications
* Ability to independently devise study methodology and apply in a non-transport context
* Experience of developing transport models or working with the outputs of models
* Project Management of your projects and management of project teams
* Contributing to our process of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing relating to Development Planning across our national transport planning business.
#Transport/ #transport assessment /#Travel Plans / #Junction Modelling /#sustainable Transport