Our client is a medium sized multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy based in Falkirk. They are looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join the team to work on an exciting pipeline of buildings, petrochemical, oil and gas projects across Scotland.
This consultancy has an exceptional reputation in the market, which has helped them to retain work with a number of key clients, even in the current political climate. They have put a big emphasis on providing value added Engineering solutions and providing excellent career development opportunities to members of staff.
They are looking for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 6 years' experience working on complex Structural projects. You must have experience leading on projects and ideally be Chartered.
Ideally you will have a range of experience on both buildings projects and projects in the Energy sector.
* Ideally Chartered (ICE or IStructE)
* MEng or BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 6 years' design experience with an Engineering Consultancy
* Good understanding of the Scottish market
* Leading on projects and mentoring Junior Engineers and Technicians
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580
Structural Engineering - Falkirk - IStructE - Oil and Gas - Buildings - Project Engineer