A forward thinking, dynamic practice is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a rapidly growing Central London team. The ideal candidate will be Chartered with IStructE / ICE or looking to achieve this by 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to have an integral role with a company who is set to double in size (again!) in the next few years.
You will be working alongside the Directors to help provide an excellent service to clients. Most of the projects are commercial, residential or retail buildings, however they also work on special structures (eg. art installations and complex design projects). Experience in these sectors (both refurbishment and new build) is expected.
Ideally you will be client facing and be able to develop leadership traits. This will get you fast-tracked to Associate level. This company is also interested in embracing technology and new methods in construction. An outgoing and entrepreneurial engineer would be a good fit for this office.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience on buildings projects
* Experience on steel, concrete, masonry and timber framed buildings
* MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Chartered or looking to sit exam / review by 2020
* Experienced with a range of software design packages including Tekla TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer and Revit
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580
Senior Structural Engineer - Buildings - Tekla - IStructE - New Build - Refurbishments