My Client is a transport and engineering consultancy, working across a variety of sectors including the property, infrastructure and energy. They specialise in providing engineering and planning support for both large and small developments in the private and public sectors.
Due to a healthy pipeline of projects, they are currently an Assistant Transport Planner to join their London office and support projects across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your planning and design skills on a variety of development planning projects spanning the residential, commercial and retail markets.
* Support development planning projects, including the preparation of transport assessments, travel plans and network management
* Undertake access junction design work (AutoCAD) and swept path analysis (AutoTRack) to inform abnormal load route appraisals
* Undertake technical analysis using a range of software packages, including junction assessment (ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRANSYT) and trip generation (TRICS)
* Liaison with private developers, highways agencies and local authorities
* Preparation of high quality technical reports
* Degree educated in civil engineering, transport planning or geography
* Knowledge of design and analysis software (AutoCAD/ AutoTrack)
* Knowledge of junction modelling packages would be advantageous
* Demonstrable experience in transport planning work, including transport strategies and studies, scheme development, strategic and junction modelling, sustainable travel and travel plans, public transport and parking
My client offers an attractive salary, a very supportive work environment and the opportunity to progress your career on a challenging portfolio of development planning projects. For further information
please do not hesitate to contact Josh on 02079602586 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.