As a project manager and team leader, your role will be to coordinate the business development activities for the environment team creating new opportunities and maintaining good relationships with existing clients. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious senior consultant to join a growing and successful environment team.
You will have strong experience of wining work within the wind and renewables market. You will be managing and coordinating projects at a range of scales. The successful candidate should have a thorough understanding of the environmental consenting process for proposed developments and will have the opportunity to lead the EIA team in the delivery of a range of projects, primarily across the renewables and infrastructure sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Coordination, management and preparation of EIA projects across a range of sectors
* Manage delivery of environmental consenting services
* Client / account management
* Business development and tender/ proposal preparation
* Managing junior staff
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated or higher in a relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Science)
* Chartered member of IEMA or other recognised professional institution (e.g. RTPI)
* Good understanding of development and environmental consenting
* Proven experience with EIA projects within the renewables sector
* Strong management skills: client, account and team oriented
* Effective written and verbal communicative skills
You will be joining a supportive and friendly team of motivated environmental professionals where there are tangible opportunities for development. Our client offers a competitive salary as well as a company profit share, attractive pension and benefits scheme.
EIA - senior - Principal - Environmental Consultancy - EIA Coordination - Environmental Statement - Glasgow