An exciting medium sized, multi-disciplinary consultancy who are undergoing a recruitment drive to help support their increasing pipeline of work. They are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join the London office on a contract basis.
* You will be working on large residential redevelopments, schools, highways and sewer diversion projects.
* Experience of flood risk, SUDS, S106 and S278 will be required
* Expected software experience: AutoCAD, PDS, MicroDrainage
* You will be required to manage projects and conduct meetings with the design teams and the clients
* Chartership preferred (MICE)
The company are a common fixture in the NCE Top 100 and have over 100 staff across the UK. I met with one of the Directors in the London office who outlined exciting plans for the future.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please give Rob a call on 0207 960 2554
Drainage - Highways - Infrastructure - CEng - MICE - SUDS - S106 - S278 - Senior Civil Engineer