My client, development planning consultancy, based in the heart of London, Bristol and Manchester. They are looking for transport Planning consultants to support and develop their team. Ideally you would have a very keen interest of the Transport and Traffic sector and be confident in producing high quality transport assessments, statements and travel plans. This company offers the opportunity to progress career-wise and gain exposure in project management, client relations and business development.
* Good all-round knowledge of all aspects of transport planning for developments from initial site appraisal through to the preparation of transport assessments; Travel Plans, Parking Studies, Junction Assessments, Access Strategies etc.
* Sound numerical and technical analysis experience including relevant transport planning software e.g. JUNCTIONS 9, TRICS, TEMPRO and LINSIG;
* Strong appreciation of traffic engineering solutions;
* Thorough understanding of contemporary transport policy and guidance documents such as the NPPF, MfS and MfS2
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate effectively with clients from a non-technical background.
* A strong interest in gaining responsibilities in areas of the business such as project management and client relations.
* A desire to take your career forward and develop yourself.
Transport Assessment/ Transportation / transport planning / Travel Plans / Transport Policy / Transport Strategy