A development planning consultancy specialising in providing transport advice to developers, retailers and the public sector are looking for a Graduate/Assistant Transport Planner to join their team based in London.
* Assisting in the preparation of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans.
* Undertaking junction capacity analysis using ARCADY, PICADY and LinSig.
* Calculating trip generation using TRICS and TRAVL.
* Preparing traffic data spreadsheets using Excel.
* A degree, ideally in Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Geography or a similar discipline.
* Some experience of the Transport industry and the preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans.
* The ability to write coherent, good quality reports is essential to this role.
* An MSc in Transport Planning would be desirable.
If you are interested in joining a growing Transport Planning consultancy offering the chance to develop your career please do not hesitate to call Josh on 0207960 2586.