A dynamic new role has arisen with an established Renewable Energy Developer who are seeking a Solar Project Development Manager to join their growing UK operation.
Due to the significant increase in opportunities in the solar market, my client is offering an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic individual keen to progress their career in this exciting industry.
You will be responsible for project managing all aspects of the development of significant scale solar projects across the UK.
You will be involved in stakeholder management, site identification, land agreements, selection and screening of sites, environmental assessments, permitting and financial close of solar projects. You will frequently collaborate with other teams across the company as well as external consultancies.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded player in the renewable energy sector in a strategically important position for the company.
My client is offering an innovative and highly incentivised product to landowners to recoup significant returns from solar installations on agricultural land.
As Project Development Manager you will:
· Work towards solar project opportunities and manage the development of solar projects.
· Prepare planning application and EIAs.
· Negotiate and secure option and lease agreements.
· Be responsible for project delivery, and lead various internal professionals in design, technical analysis, financial and commercial modelling and grid connection.
· Oversee relationships with project stakeholders, including developers, service operators, local councils and suppliers.
Requirements From You
· Upwards of 2 year’s + project development management experience in the renewable energy sector, solar or wind essential.
· Experience in the development of renewable energy projects in the UK.
· Previous experience in land securing, permitting and connection processes.
· Ability to manage and delivery projects programmes and budgets.
· A degree in a relevant field, engineering, legal, business, planning or environmental for example.
· Flexibility to travel nationally when the need arises.
· Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
· Good team working and team management skills.
· Clean drivers license.
In Return, My Client Can Offer
You will be a key member of the team within this growing business set for exciting expansion in the coming 18 months. They offer a highly competitive salary and commission package, along with a culture that encourages collaboration as well as using your own initiative.
They offer agile working arrangements enabling you to work from home as and when required. You will be provided with all the tools you require in order to fulfil your role with maximum effectiveness.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates